Aircalin Logo Preview
Learn more about the Aircalin brand, find out the Aircalin colors, and download a Aircalin vector logo in the SVG file format.
Société Aircalin, also known as Air Calédonie International, is the international airline of the French collectivity of New Caledonia, with its headquarters in Nouméa. It operates scheduled services from its main base at La Tontouta International Airport to destinations across Oceania and Asia, including Japan, and additionally operates domestic services in Wallis and Futuna. The airline is 99% owned by the Government of New Caledonia, with the remaining 1% held by minority owners, including the airline’s employees.
Logos related to Aircalin from the Airlines Industry
Psychology of colors in the Aircalin logo:
Red is excitement, energy, passion, courage, attention, lust, power, love, speed, and anger. Yellow is ethusiasm, opportunity, spontaneity, happiness, and positivity. Blue is trust, responsability, honesty, loyality, security, relaing, calmness, and control.