Axis Bank Logo
Axis Bank Logo Preview
Discover the unique color palette of Axis Bank , and learn more about the brand's history and values. Download the Axis Bank logo in both vector SVG and raster PNG formats for your next project. Our FAQs provide additional insights into the brand's visual identity and guidelines. Elevate your design with the distinctive colors and logo of the Axis Bank brand.
|Industry||Banking and Finance|
The Axis Bank logo incorporates red colors, which form its distinct color scheme:
Explore the Axis Bank color scheme, and easily replicate each of the logo colors by clicking on the corresponding button above displaying its HEX code.
Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank, is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group. The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.
The "Axis Bank" appears in: Banking and Finance Logos
Browse through a variety of logos associated with Axis Bank from the Banking and Finance Industry, and find inspiration for your own branding or design projects:
The Psychology of Colors in the Axis Bank Logo: Understanding the Power of Color in Branding.
Red is excitement, energy, passion, courage, attention, lust, power, love, speed, and anger.