Dick Smith Logotype Preview
Learn more about the Dick Smith brand, find out the Dick Smith colors, and download a Dick Smith vector logo in the SVG file format.
Logos related to Dick Smith from the Retail Industry
Dick Smith Holdings Limited was an Australian chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold 60% to Woolworths Limited in 1980, the remaining 40% two years later. The company closed its stores in 2016, four years after its acquisition by Anchorage Capital Partners.