Forcepoint Logo Preview
Learn more about the Forcepoint brand, find out the Forcepoint colors, and download a Forcepoint vector logo in the SVG file format.
Forcepoint, an American multinational corporation software company headquartered in Austin, Texas, that develops computer security software and data protection, cloud access security broker, firewall and cross-domain solutions. Forcepoint was founded in 1994 as an information technology reseller called NetPartners. It was renamed Websense in 1999 and became a public company in 2000 at the peak of the dot-com bubble. Vista Equity Partners acquired Websense in 2013 for $906 million. Raytheon acquired an 80% interest in Websense in April 2015 for $1.9 billion and acquired the remaining 20% interest in 2019. In 2015, Websense acquired network security vendor Stonesoft from Intel and in 2016, the company was renamed Forcepoint. Francisco Partners announced in October 2020 that they had agreed to acquire the company from Raytheon. The transaction was completed in January 2021.
Logos related to Forcepoint from the Technology Industry
Psychology of colors in the Forcepoint logo:
Black is power, control, authority, discipline, discretion, secrecy, ellegance, and mistery. Green is safety, harmony, stability, reliability, and balance.